IRATA Training Courses
Vertigo conducts industrial rope access training and certification under the guidelines and standards set by the International Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA), which operates globally and is recognised as the premier rope access association. Over 30,000 IRATA technicians are working for over 200 member companies in Great Britain, Asia, Canada, USA, South Africa, Europe, Australia and many other countries.
- Four (4) days training (practical & theory) plus one (1) day of assessment
- Instructor / student ratio of 1:6
- Registration and certification as an IRATA technician
- IRATA Identification card & logbook
- All course materials
- All necessary equipment is provided for training
- Lunch & refreshments provided each day
- Assessment on Friday or Saturday
- Course times 8am to 5pm daily
Courses are dependent on demand, however they are generally held every two months.
Vertigo High Access Specialists
166 Abbotsford St
North Melbourne, Vic 3051.
- Loose fitting, comfortable clothing (warm clothing in winter)
- Sensible closed footwear
- Pen & paper.
- Access equipment is provided if you do not have your own kit.
- Three passport photos
- IRATA upgrades – ensure logbook is up to date & you have sufficient logged hours for the upgrade.
- Level 3 candidates must have a valid first aid qualification.
For further enquiries contact Vertigo.
For more information click on the links below.